Hello class and Professor Smith I am sorry for this late posting but I have been dealing with some major personal issues that life has thrown my way. I am being as strong as possible and I am now ready to return to class and get it rocking. My name is Luc Pauleus and I am a Profession Studies student here at KU. I also work with KU as well. I have been living in sunny South Florida for the past 6 years and love it. I am originally from NYC born and raised and I am a huge Yankees, Giants, and Knicks fans. I come from a big family and speak 3 different languages English, French, and Creole and I am working on my fourth language Spanish. I coach youth basketball for kids ages 8-15 its my way of working with today's youth and giving back to the community. I am a sports nut and work very hard and love my family and traveling. That's pretty much me in a nut shell. I look forward to getting to know everyone in these last 6 weeks.
Luc
No comments:
Post a Comment