1)Based on my reflections on a scale of 1-10 I would say my physical wellbeing is at a 8. I try to eat right and I work out and stay as active as possible. My spiritual wellbeing is at a 9 as I feel that I am in tune with my inner self and beliefs. My Psychological wellbeing is at a 10 as I feel I have a good strong grip on my mental state and regular everyday life stressors.
2)My goals for myself would be spiritually to remain true to myself and my beliefs, physically to remain in shape by working out regularly as I am doing and psychologically to remain positive during all times good or bad.
3) For me my exercise is a coaching youth kids and continuing to run and play basketball on a regular basis as I am currently doing.
4)The exercise was very good. I am not one who mediates in that style but I found it to be very relaxing and it has given me a different school of thought on meditation although it can be a bit frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment