Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unit 4 blog post

Question 1) I listen to the Cd and while the experience may be interesting and work for others I didn't necessarily find it beneficial to myself. I don't think I would completely rule it out in terms of recommending it to others as we are all different human beings and react differently to things. I just think my thought process is different, I don't get stressed much if not any and I am always in a state of mind of being relaxed. It is my personality and who I am, even though it didn't work for me I still would recommend it for others because as I stated before people view things differently.

Question 2) In terms of mental workout I think it refers to your internal thought process that allows us to focus in on major things or even take that time out to relax our mind. I view it as our own space time in our mind that no one can get to. I personally think we implement mental workouts with out even knowing that we are doing it in my opinion. Every time we take a step back process our thoughts or take a step back and take a deep breathe in a tough moment to collect ourselves is a form of mental workout in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment