Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Unit 6 blog

Hey Class and Professor Smith

I have to say that the exercises on page 93 and 115 seem very interesting but I am struggling with seeing any results with in myself. I thought the phrases on page 93 made lots of sense but I didn't feel I gain much in terms of the exercises unfortunately. I do not know if anyone is having the same issue as I am but I try and try the exercises and do not come out with much. I see the logic behind them and they make sense its just I do not feel any different doing them. If you have any insight in regards to my posting please feel free to advise whats been working for yourself and whats not been working its always good to hear others thoughts on the struggles I am having connecting to the exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment