Hello Class and professor Smith
I think after completing the exercises in this course I would have to say The visualization exercise and the Meditation exercises were the best one for me in my opinion. I struggled with all the exercises to be honest and it was kind of frustrating to not get the results I saw others get, but I realize what works for one may not work for me and I am okay with that. Meditation though i have really begun to practice and felt this is the best exercise for me. I feel while meditating I get a good sense of clear mind and just being able to focus on my inner spirituality is something different and something I feel personal I need in my life. this is definetly a good way to put the daily stressors of life behind us. The visualization exercise worked for me in the sense of when it come to certain things I am a visual person and its what works best for me.
I think I will implement the meditation practices in my personal life to foster mental toughness because I have noticed the change mentally in myself since I have been doing this particular exercise. I feel like I am less stress and things don't get to me as much as they use to before I started meditating. I meditate atleast once a day preferably in the evening after work as its a best way for me to relieve the stress of the day. I think this exercise has paid a great benefit to myself.
I feel relieved to know that I am not alone in struggling with these exercises. I really believe there will be a great benefit to me once I can establish a routine to them. It is great to hear that you have already seen some benefits in your life. I hope we can both stick to it and reap the rewards we deserve.
ReplyDelete